1. They make plans and stick to them.
None of this “maybe Thursday” nonsense.
2. They’re well read.
And we’re not talking tweets.
3. They’re always willing to drive — and fast.
This prepper pumps nitrous oxide into his engine. Speed is sexy.
4. They know the most romantic getaways.
Bed and breakfasts are SO over.
5. They probably speak multiple languages.
Preppers often develop their own language to disguise communication. Accents are sexy.
6. They always know what you should get for dinner.
No more, “You choose! No, you choose. No, really I don’t care. Wherever works!”
7. They work out all the time.
Self-defense training is way sexier than the elliptical.
8. They always dress for the occasion.
They won’t stick out whatsoever.
9. They know what they’re looking for in the dark.
IF YOU KNOW WHAT WE MEAN.
11. Their dogs are adorable and fierce.
Preppers often train their pets to provide extra security. (Must love dogs.)
12. They keep things playful in even the darkest of times.
“Aww, no one has ever made skull and crossbones for me before!”
13. They know how to maintain a spark.
It takes a certain touch.
14. They always use protection.
Better safe than… killed in the apocalypse.
15. And, if anything, they’re in it for the long haul.