Less than a minute
Buy or reuse a foaming dispenser of some kind.
* 12-ounces of Water (distilled or boiled is best but not needed if it will be used within a few weeks)
* 2 Tablespoons Liquid Castille Soap
* ½ tsp liquid oil like olive or almond
* Essential oils of choice for scent (optional)
1. Fill the soap dispenser to about 1 inch of the top (leaving room for the bulky foaming pump and the soap to be added).
2. Add at least 2 tablespoons of liquid Castille soap to the water mixture (NOTE: do not add the soap first or it will create bubbles when the water is added.
3. Add the oil (optional but it helps preserve the life of the dispenser) and any essential oils if you are using them.
4. Close and lightly swish to mix.
5. Use as you would any regular foaming soap.